Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Damn those leftists!


Photo courtesy of my roomate yossi, Google is your best friend!


From my very good friend Bangor

Some people thought I sounded frustrated with my latest rant because I got all pissy with a certain four letter word.
They think I should be more reasonable; add more gravitas to my arguments; be nicer to people around me.
Well, if being offensive works for Oriana Fallaci, then I don’t see why it shouldn’t work for me. It’s not as if I’m being more foul-mouthed than she is, and I happen to think that she is absolutely correct. This insanity has gone on for far too long. By being nice, we’ve seriously jeopardized our survival.
Some think that we need more interfaith dialogue. That’s like telling a cop and a murderer that they should discuss points of law and outlooks of morality to try to live together in peace: a futile and stupid gesture which would never really amount to anything good. How can we have interfaith dialogues when the other side refuses to even recognize that we have every right to live?
It’s beyond me. It’s absolutely stunning when I look at the level of stupidity which will do us in on a daily basis. Morons on the left who tell us that they really just want peace, and their actions don’t represent the majority, when the majority happens to be dancing in the streets like Mardi Gras every time one of their pus-filled brainiacs decide to show us the majesty and munificence of Islam by self-detonating in a crowd of bystanders. It isn’t that he’s not doing what Mohammed told him to do in the Koran; simply that he’s misunderstood by those understanding “geniuses” marching in the streets who think that all he really wants is peace.
As brilliant a holy man as Gandhi ever was, I think that not even he could have worked that one out.
It’s pretty obvious how insane they are when, after several boastful announcements from their own ilk as to whom it was who perpetrated the Amman bombings, even after one of the would-be killers openly talked about the plan, that they still blame…the Jews.
I’m not even just talking about the general population here, but the victims as well.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Cold it be the soldier was giving the right-wing photographer the Palestinian One Finger Solute?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home