Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Jewish blogers.

While I may be a horrible blogger, I feel fourtunate to know alot of the jewish bloggers out there.
Most of the bloggers up for JIB voting have a few things in common.
1 they are jewish
2 they have a education
3 they are fairly intelligant (well, we are discusing jews)
4 they have profesional jobs (after all jews controll the world)
5 they were against the expulsion of gush katif
I on the other hand, went to yeshiva. I hold no form of highschool diploma. Heck i dont even know proper grammer..
My inteligance is equal to that of the shabak (fairly low) my job considers of pissing off my roomate... oh wait!
I do have a very successfull (thank g-d) ebay business and I am maybe 1 of 10 shomer shabbos jews that are a power seller gold.
Lechaim!

3 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Joe Settler said...

What do you sell?

 
At 3:44 AM, Blogger Tovya @ Zion Report said...

Yeah I was one of eBay's original power sellers... and then I got tired of dealing with them (back then eBay provided no "guarantees")

But congrats on pissing off your room mate :-)

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Elchonon said...

Joe, My main line is labtec, logitech, netgear and dlink.
I sell mice, keyboards, webcams, network cards and routers. Both wired and wireless

zion report, ebay is ok to deal with. But the fee's are a pain in the tuches... i pay around 1000$ in fee's a month to ebay and maybe 400$ a month to paypal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home