Tuesday, January 17, 2006

UPDATE

I am back in jerusalem for another hour, I came back last night from chevron. Mostly because i am sick and needed to rest here. Plus my frigin arnona bill is due. They said if we dont pay they will evict us... so i told city hall that if they attempt to evict us i will do the following:

1) file a petition to the supreme court for a injuction against evicting me, on grounds that the state has not provided us with alternate housing + compensation.

2) As a means of protest i am boycotting all goverment bills, untill the goverment changes its ways.

3) yehudi lo megaresh yehudi!!!

4) if the city takes any mesure to expell me, They will then be forced to expell themselfs.
City hall hasent paid taxes in years ? heck who pays the arnona on the keneset building ?

5) if they attempt to expell, us my crazy hilltop colleuges may or may not block the roads...
That is something after all we do want to avoid!

In the end i just paid the damn bill, my point is i am on my way back to chevron.

kushen mir tuches if you live in israel and your not on the way there. A double neshika achorayim sheli.. to all the americans NOT on a plane to israel to fight for chevron...

1 Comments:

At 2:58 AM, Blogger Tovya @ Zion Report said...

wow, well good luck! sounds like you have your hands full.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home