Sunday, January 15, 2006

Why I dont post alot.

For about 90% of my day, My brain is doing "defragmanting" the other 10% when my brain is at somewhat fuctional I am usualy A in the shower or B fighting with my bank clerk at hapoalim. So all my good blogs go to waste.... I mostly type up my blogs in the morning while waiting for my coffee to brew... hence the complete lack of anything inteligant.

1 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Tovya @ Zion Report said...

i know the feeling. i usually write at night, and by that point all of my brain power is all used up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home